Saturday 9 June 2007

Friday Fun (one day late!!!)

Friday Fun from Multifaceted Mama

Which would be your idea of fun…?

1. A mani/pedi or mountain biking? Would have to be mani/pedi (but would prefer a facial or massage).
2. A day at the beach or a day on the slopes? A day at the beach.
3. Dinner at a 5 star restaurant or homecooking at a diner? Homecooking every time.
4. Coffee and a good book at a coffee shop or a cold drink and a good book in the park? Coffee and a good book (well a good book anywhere actually!).
5. Musical theater a là Broadway or a movie in the theater? Either, I love both.
6. An evening at the opera or a rock concert? Rock concert would be more fun but I do love an evening at the opera.
7. Manilow or Metallica? Neither I'm afraid - not my kinda music.

Sorry I am a day late guys, we had a friends for dinner last night and didn't finish 'til late, so did not manage to get online.

Have a great weekend all, I am off to Intech science museum today for my godson's birthday treat. Looks fun, I will let you know what it is like.

Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

No comments: