Thursday 26 July 2007

Hurray for the Internet

Hello everyone

I'm back! Yippee!! I cannot believe I have gone so long without internet. We moved out of our house on the 15th June and we only got reconnected this week. I cannot believe it has taken so long, but I am so enjoying having it back. I do have internet at work but spending more time there than necessary is not on my list of fun things to do. I have been checking my emails and have managed to join the revolution that is "facebook"! Friends have been nagging me to join for a while so I gave in. It is great fun. I am a vampire bride and a pirate captain. I have an aquarium and a garden and a pet polar bear called Smartie.

Well we are in our new house and slowly getting settled. Still seem to have so much in boxes, but finding homes for everything is fun. And we are having our first party this weekend, to celebrate 4 birthdays and moving in.

Blessings to all
Love Daisy Cat xxx

No comments: