Friday 5 host a meme - a series of 5 questions. This weeks questions are called "Childhood Indulgences":
1. When did you last have a mid-day nap? Probably not that long ago. I got into the habit of having a nap during the day when working split shifts and even though I don't work them anymore, my body still says "right, 2 o'clock, time for a nap!"
2. When did you last have milk and cookies? I was never able to drink milk as a child and still do not like it now, unless it is made into a latte, so if we were talking Latte and a cookie - last week. For those who want an answer on milk, when I was about 2 I guess.
3. When did you last have a bubble bath? Sore point - the house we are living in currently does not have a bath, so definitely not in the last 6 months. Prior to that, at least once a week and with a lot of bubbles!!!!
4. When did you last jump on the furniture? Probably when I was about 5 or 6. It was never allowed by my father, so I probably received a telling-off for doing it!
5. When did you last play in the mud? I never liked playing in the mud as a kid and still don't now. I hate getting my hands dirty and when I do, I need to wash them as soon as I can.
I have two childhood favourites that I have carried into adulthood - an advent calendar (and it must have chocolate) and my Christmas stocking! It is the first thing I open on Christmas day and what I get most excited about.
Blessings to all
Daisy Cat x