Tuesday 2 December 2008

Making Friends

Hi

Time for another scrapbooking update. Last week I managed to snap this moment, where my cat - Louis, the British Blue - and my aunt's cat - Sam, the tabby - actually managed to get this close with no grumbling. For the very first time!

Thanks to:

Layout inspiration: Sketch courtesy of http://www.pencillines.com/2008/11/sketch-113.html - designed by Ingvild Bolme
Programme: Photoshop Elements 6.0
All papers and elements: Shabby Princess - Spontaneous Delight by Carrie Stephens
Font: Stencil
.
The colours of this kit are stunning, very masculine, yet they work just as well with girly photos because of the flowery elements.
Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

3 comments:

carrie said...

Awesome layout! Love the photo, great capture!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! Great work!

Sara

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! I've always wanted to make a scrapbook for my kitties, the wretchedly wonderful little monsters they are, but I've never been able to get into scrapbooking. So, I've been bugging my mother, instead, but she's rather backlogged on her own scrapbooking projects so I think I'm going to be waiting for awhile.

I do plan on knitting my cats some dim sum catnip toys to mutilate on Christmas morning.