Saturday 22 November 2008

Camera Critters Meme #33

Hi all


After a boring day of grocery shopping and sorting, I decided to come online to look for a fun meme to do this bitterly cold Saturday. Found Camera Critters:
and as I am owned by three gorgeous cats, who are all completely spoilt rotten, I could never miss the chance to introduce them to you!

Let me introduce you to Sophie - a blue and white British Shorthair, caught here enjoying a little patch of sunshine. She is almost completely deaf and blind, but still likes to live life to the full and loves nothing more than curling up on a lap to be fussed!

Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

11 comments:

ChrissyM said...

aww how cute! Adorable!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness she's so cute. Love the way she's sleeping with her paws on either side of her face.

Cathy said...

Sophie is a beautiful and well-loved cat. I had a toy poodle once who was also almost blind and deaf--he still managed to chase a rapist out of the house one night, bless 'im!

bobbie said...

Sophie is pretty cute! Looks nice and soft and cuddly.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Aww... She's so cute and beautiful!

Dina said...

Welcome Daisy Cat. Glad you are back into blogging and into Camera-Critters. We do have fun.
Give sweet Sophie a good chin rub from me.

Dana and Daisy said...

well, I have a cat named Daisy so I had to stop by when I saw your name! You can see my lovely Daisy at acatinmylap.blogspot.com

Jane Hards Photography said...

Welcome you and sophie to critters. It's not always like this with mr linky. Sophie a cutie.

Rhea said...

Sophie looks happy and sleepy. Cute photo! Welcome to Camera Critters!

Rambling Woods said...

I have two orange tabby cats so I love cats and your cat is precious..

New Rambling Woods Site

NoBS said...

Adorable. I love to watch my cats sleep!