Sunday 23 November 2008

Unconscious Mutterings week 304

Week 304 - 22nd November 2008
I say ... and you think ...?
.
.
From Luna Nina this week:

1. Spit it out :: Bush Tucker Trials on I'm a celebrity - it is just wrong on so many levels what they make those guys put in their mouths!
2. Shadow :: strangely enough, the first word that came to mind was boxing - do I want to explore that thought more deeply - not sure I do actually.
3. Database :: Spam emails and junk snail mail
4. Expression :: smiles that do not reach the eyes. Someone present in my life right now is very good at this and it makes them appear so false.
5. Boss :: Useless and overpaid!
6. Baby :: Finding out, just as I started to type this post, that some good freinds of ours are 13 weeks pregnant - they are so excited and I am so happy for them.
7. Mystic :: questionable! I am unable to say I do not believe and yet I have seen no conclusive evidence to say I do.
8. Kate :: wet kisses all over my cheek during a very drunken wedding reception. (I love you Kate, just as you are!)
9. Boobies :: Jessica - this may take some explaining! Jessica is my adored 3 yr old God-daughter and she has just realised that women have these things. She peers down your top at every possible opportunity and looks you straight in the face and says "You have boobies!" So cute and yet so embarrassing whilst out shopping!
10. Raid :: My husband's addiction to World of Warcraft and the excuse not to wash up after dinner is that he is going on a raid with his guild!

Peace to all
Daisy Cat xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny about #10, I used to play it, now hubby plays it alone and I put World Of Warcraft for this one also. Have a great night :)