Sunday 23 November 2008

What are you thinking?

Hi

Back in September we went and stayed with Dad in France. Whilst staying with him we visited a medieval village called Chauvigny, specifically to see the "Les Geants du Ciel" show. We have been trying to visit here for a couple of years now, but every time we have tried, something has thwarted our attempts. This time, we made it and it was worth the wait. If you ever visit the area, take time to go and watch these majestic creatures flying in the ruins of a castle.

The castle stands up high over the modern town and I managed to capture a sneaky photo of my darling husband. (Bear in mind, please, that he normally scowls at me if I point the camera in his direction.) On deciding to catch up on some of my scrapbooking, this photo in particular shouted to be scrapped and this is the result:

Thanks to:
Layout inspiration: Sketch courtesy of
http://www.pencillines.com/2008/11/sketch-111.html - designed by Sarah Jane Dowsett
Programme: Photoshop Elements 6.0
All papers and elements:
Rakscraps.com - megakit, September 2008
Font: Script MT Bold

It is not often my man stands still for long, so I was glad to capture this image. (I did however get one of his looks when he turned and caught me out!!)

I have no doubt I will be working with some of the hundred photos we took of the birds and will share when I do.

Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

No comments: