Sunday 16 September 2007

I am back!

After a short break from my blog, I have returned for all the wrong reasons....boredom. I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted, the days are just going by so quickly it feels.

After celebrating my birthday this week and having a birthday party yesterday evening, I am now at that point where I have Christmas to look forward to next and that seems to come round far to quickly once my birthday has gone.

Just over 14 weeks!! Planning to do Christmas on a budget this year, so need to start looking for ideas sooner rather than later. I have so many bits and pieces in my craft boxes that I must be able to use on something. Any ideas gratefully received!

I am off to complete some memes, I'll be back soon.

Love to all
Daisy Cat xx

No comments: