Wednesday 19 September 2007

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry

I received a little bonus via email yesterday - an offer of two preview tickets to go and see I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry, the new Adam Sandler film. Well, I had not heard much about it and would not normally pay to go and see a comedy (I do not think they lose much transferring to small screen), but who can argue with free tickets!

It was funny. More so than I was expecting, if I am honest. Adam Sandler is always good, even if he does always play the same character and his co-star, Kevin James, I loved in Hitch and he was good in this, but for me, Ving Rhames steals the film. His part is not huge and I will not go into details as I do not want to spoil it for anyone, but I loved his character! With Steve Buscemi, Jessica Biel and Dan Ackroyd supporting, all in all it was a good cast. (Oh yes, and keep an eye out for Rob Schneider!)

If I had paid to see this film, I would not have been disappointed, but going for free is always a bonus! Not a film I would add to the DVD collection, but I would watch again if it was showing on TV. Worth a watch.

Love to all
Daisy Cat xx

No comments: