Sunday 16 September 2007


Unconscious Mutterings

Week 241 - Sunday, September 16th 2007

I say ... and you think ... ?

Rita :: Skeeta (I have just finished Harry Potter!!)
Comedy :: Timing - and I have none!!
Polar :: Bear - the cutest most dangerous thing
Idiots :: Jackass. I just do not get it!
Perception :: common sense - knowing when to challenge your own perceptions.
Infected :: foot and mouth
Fake :: diamond
Relating :: family tree, something I am fascinated with, but do not seem to be able to find time to sit down and do.
Distraction :: Sophie! (the cat currently trying to sit on my laptop to stop me typing!!! but definitely the cutest distraction ever)
Gamble :: risk taking
.
Love to all
Daisy Cat xx

5 comments:

Zoooma said...

Cute when they're little, sure, but not so dangerous, maybe to a cat but not a human... and when they're big, while spectacular looking, I wouldn't say cute... but definitely dangerous!!!

See ya :)

Kwizgiver said...

Great answers!

BookGal said...

Wow ... another polar bear. I'll bet most people have it.

Andi said...

Polar bears are cute...and dangerous.

Andi said...

I am fascinated with family trees to but it can be so hard to find the info.