Sunday 23 September 2007

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 242 - 23rd September 2007
I say... and you think...?

Singles :: Cheese Slices - over processed, no nutrients, over packaged, but oh so good!
Blaze :: Crisp, sunny autumn day - the colours of the autumn leaves in sunshine.
Sandwich :: wholemeal bread, butter, avocado slices, mayo and lots of black pepper - heaven!
Outside :: picnic (please note, not a packed lunch!) - crusty bread, cheese, salad, fruit, etc. Good food, good friends, kids, dogs, sunny days.
Gooey :: chocolate fudge cake.
Industry :: big factories, lots of black smoke.
Exclusive :: that 5*, all inclusive holiday destination that I dream of.
Warranty :: the comforting knowledge that the item in question will break down/fall apart/stop working the day after it runs out.
Magical :: the fact that I have the most amazing husband whom adores me back!
Heels :: sore feet!
.
Some hard words this week, but all interesting.
.
Love and peace to all
Daisy Cat xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I join you on your picnic? I'll bring the avocado sandwiches!

Good list!

BookGal said...

Great list! Also, the cheese slices have those great plastic wrappers that stick to the cheese!

The Gal Herself said...

Loved your answers. Esp. "singles" (I'm eating a tuna melt sandwich that includes two singles right now) and "magical" (so romantic!).