Sunday 23 September 2007

Randomness!




Randomeme4u has a weekly meme to feed your mind. Each week there is a new random thought, quote or set of questions to keep you busy.

The week of September 23rd has the following random questions:
.
1. day or night? I love aspects of both, so I am going to sit on the fence on this one. On a clear, sunny, crisp autumn day, it would have to be day, but I love the peace of the night.
2. chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, pure and simple.
3. coffee or tea? I love both, depending on my mood and the time of day.
4. renting a movie and staying home or going out to the theater? Depends on the movie. Big action type films have to be seen on the big screen, but I do love renting a movie, opening a bottle of wine and chilling at home.
5. regular books or audio books? Regular, the feel and smell of a real book cannot be beaten.
6. driving to a far off destination or just taking an airplane? If time is no problem, I love to drive and especially if I get to stop along the way.
7. hamburger or hotdogs? Neither, being vegetarian.
8. listening to music or watching tv? I do love to watch TV, but if I had to choose one, it would be listening to music.
9. Desperate Housewives or Survivor? (both are tv shows) Neither, not my kind of TV. I love programs like Heroes or Stargate.
10. homecooked meal or fancy restaurant? Homecooked meal, with lots of good friends to share it with, preferably a full roast dinner with all the trimmings.
.
Fantastic set of questions today, thank you.
.
Love to all
Daisy Cat xx

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

hi Daisy, great answers. have a good week.
randomness