Sunday 16 September 2007

Randomness

Randomeme4u promises a weekly meme. Each week there is a new random thought, quote or set of questions to keep you busy.

The week of September 16th has the following random questions:

1. what's your favorite color? This is tough as it depends on my mood. I tend to stick to fairly neutral colours, but if I need a spot of cheering up I love anything with plum or purple tones.
2. how many languages do you speak? Apart from my native English, I speak French well enough to get by and I can order coffee, say hello/goodbye and introduce myself in German and Spanish. I would love to learn something like Chinese or Japanese though.
3. who is your best friend? I am incredibly lucky in that I have an amazing group of friends, but my best friend and soul mate is my darling hubby.
4. are you married? Yes, to the most amazing man whom is my daily inspiration and makes getting up in the morning worth while.
5. what's your favorite song? I have so many but to narrow it to one - Please forgive me by Bryan Adams. It is "our song". After 14 1/2 years together, it still stands true.

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss and It's gettin' better baby
No one can better this
I'm still hold on and you're still the one
The first time our eyes met it's the same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on

6. what is your greatest fear? That I lose my health or my husband. Money and material things come and go, but they mean nothing if you do not have your health or someone to share them with.
7. who is your hero? My mother - she is the most amazing woman who has done everything in her power to ensure that I have the self confidence and the life skills to cope with everything this crazy planet we live on throws at me. I love her for that and can only hope I do half as good a job with any children I may have.

Love to all
Daisy Cat xx

1 comment: