Thursday 24 May 2007

Booking Through Thursday

Today's Booking Through Thursday question is as follows:

Parlez Vous?
I had an idea for a BTT question when I was taking a peek at one of my bookcases yesterday and spotted my old copy of the Aeneid in Latin sitting there. Maybe this question has already been done—but if not… Do you have any foreign language books and if so can you (still) read them?

The quick answer is no, unless you include magazines (well they are reading, sort of)!! Although I can get by in French, I really do not speak any foreign languages, never mind read them. But, I do have magazines from both France and Spain, mainly cross-stitch and scrapbooking, where to be honest the pictures are more important.

Not been on for a few days, had a bit of an accident earlier this week when I spilt hot oil all down my thigh! Now I have a very painful burn, with a lovely blister which I am aching to burst!! Keep being told off for thinking about that though, so am resisting.

Well, am round a friends house for the evening, sitting being very anti-social, posting on her computer, so will be off now. I can't resist BTT though.

Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pop it go on you know you want to... Hehehehe

I can just about get by in France but that's definately my limit. I know what you mean about getting to know new people :)