Thursday 31 May 2007

Booking Through Thursday

This weeks question from Booking Through Thursday is: Paper or Plastic?
  • Do you read e-Books?
  • If so, how? On your computer, or a PDA?
  • Or are you a paper purist? Why?
I have not read any e-Books and I have not yet been tempted to. Part of the reading for me is the feel of a book in my hands and the smell of a new book is high on my list of favourite smells. I love my computer and the fact that I can travel all over the world from within the confines of my home, but there comes a time when the weight of a book and the feel of paper in my hands calls and that means the computer has to be put away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on my previous post about my burn - the blister burst of its own accord and I now have an open wound that is very sore. There has been a huge debate in my house about whether to leave it uncovered to scab over or whether to keep it covered and supple. In the end I called a friend of my mum's who is a nurse and her opinion was to keep it covered, so that is what I am doing. Please pray for me for a quick recovery! I don't do pain very well, it is such a waste of energy, and hubby is getting a little fed up with me!!!

Anyway, blessings to all.
Daisy Cat xx

5 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I agree with you on eBook... I really prefer holding a book in my hands.

Mine's up, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy Cat,

I'm in total agreement with you on your BTT answers. :) Thanks for visiting my site. Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Cool you are like me. We are moving house soon but haven't started packing... I got a new small fold-out book case so will keep a row on there that will be the last to be packed :)

meowminx said...

I love your BTT answers :)

My answer is up here

janiejane said...

I agree about preferring a physical book. Old-fashioned, but oh well!