Monday 7 May 2007

Introduction to Creation Junction

Having contemplated a blog for some time, I have finally taken the plunge! How scary!! I do not even really know what I plan to blog, although I think it is going to be mainly about my crafting interests.
.
These include, but are not limited to: scrapbooking - both paper and digital, cardmaking, dressmaking, patchwork and, the most recent addition, making jewellery. I dabble in various other crafts at times, there is pretty much nothing I will not try once.
.
I suppose some info about me is in order. I am very happily married to my gorgeous soulmate and we have three very cute baby substitutes in the form of Sophie, a blue and white British Shorthair, Mini-me, a Bengal and Louis, a blue British Shorthair, seen in that order in the photo below.We are currently trying for a "proper" baby, although this is proving more difficult than either of us ever imagined, but the trying is fun. I do, however, have three wonderful godchildren of almost 9 years, 6 years and 20 months. They keep me busy, especially the 6 year old, who adores to be sat at my dining table with my crafting supplies.
.
Hubby and I run our own company (with the assistance of 2 other directors), which has been the largest learning curve I have ever experienced. We set it up almost 3 years ago and we are still going, well just about. Balancing all the various aspects of running a company is not for the feint-hearted! If you have any interest in Customised and Modified Cars, check out our website - Twisted Vision. Even I enjoy the finished product and I assure you, I am not a huge car lover!
.
Well, I think that is enough rambling for day one. I have no doubt that you will learn more than you ever wished to know about me over my coming posts.
.
Blessings to all.
Daisy Cat xx

No comments: