Tuesday 15 May 2007

Tuesday's Questions

On discovering I had absolutely no "oomph" today, I headed over to the Daily Meme website for some inspiration and found Tina's Tuesday questions, so I decided to have a go today. The questions today are all about Food.

1. What was the last food you ate?
Chicken and Pasta Bake in Creamy Tomato Sauce, topped with Garlic and Herb Cheese. (Okay so it was leftovers from yesterday, but it tasted good!)

2. What is your favourite food to eat for dinner?
I love Italian, pretty much in any form, but the meal I can eat at any time, no matter what, is Chicken Caesar salad with a jacket potato with sour cream on the side.

3. What kind of food do you refuse to eat no matter what?
Any kind of red meat, any fish or sea food, anything with indian spices, peanut butter, pumpkin and any form of berry (bar strawberries of course). And I don't think I would even try Jellied Eels, the look puts me off even putting it in my mouth!!

However, everything I dislike, I have tried at least once. I have little time for people who say they hate something, yet when asked have never tried it!

Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

No comments: