Monday 14 May 2007

Monday Melee


The Monday Melee, a Fracas Project
.
.
The idea is to answer the following questions posed by Fracas.
.
1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Ignorance - there is so much information available, about any chosen subject, that ignorance is unforgivable.
.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Our governmental system. Need I say anymore!
.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
The price we pay for petrol.
.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Baz Luhrmann - for his fantastic films, I have loved everyone!
.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
My ears - although I went through a lot of pain to get them so neat. (I may even tell that story one day!:)
.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
Gonna be selfish this time, a baby. I am at that stage in life when all my friends are starting families and it just don't seem to be happening for me. (Having fun practicing though. ;)
.
Happy Monday and Blessings to all
Daisy Cat xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...ignorance is unforgiveable"
I couldn't agree more.